This is a really easy recipe where you let the slow cooker do the work. I like to make this over the weekend and just heat it up during the week. I try to do this with most of my recipes because I don’t have a lot of time during the week to cook.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, untrimmed
- 1 bottle BBQ Sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- Place pork in a slow cooker and cover with water. Set on low and cook for 5-6 hours.
- Reserve the liquid and shred the pork.
- return the shredded pork to the slow cooker and stir in the BBQ sauce and 2 cups of the broth.
- Stir and cook on high for 2 hours. Serve on hamburger buns