This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Raspberry Cheesecake Fruit Dip
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Dip
Yields: 3 cups
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (6oz) raspberry yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8oz) Cool Whip topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and sugar using a mixer.
- Fold in cool whip, refrigerate and serve with fresh fruit.
Leave a Reply