This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Easy Homemade Lasagna
Servings: 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, brown the ground beef, and drain fat. Add onions and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes, cooking until the onions begin to become transparent.
- Stir in the marinara sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occassionally until the sauce thickens, approximately 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together 2 cups of mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, and egg. Fold in chopped parsley.
- Assemble: Spread 1 cup of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the cheese mixture, and 1 cup of meat sauce; repeat 2 times. Top with the remaining 3 noodles and meat sauce. Finally, top with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
*The Nutritional Facts that have been calculated on this recipe are only estimates.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 679mg | Potassium: 499mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 879IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 355mg | Iron: 3mg