This Strawberry Chocolate Mousse is an easy and delicious recipe that can be prepared and served in less than 10 minutes. #chocolatemousse
One thing about being raised on a strawberry farm is that you collect a lot of strawberry recipes over the years. You have to find a lot of creative ways to use up all of those strawberries so that you don’t have any waste.
Strawberry jam is still one of my favorite ways to eat strawberries but anything that involves strawberries and chocolate comes in at a very close second.
This strawberry chocolate mousse combines the best of both worlds, strawberries and chocolate, but what’s better than that is that it’s super easy to make.
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- Gently fold pudding into Cool Whip
- Layer the strawberries and chocolate mouse.
- Top with Cool Whip (optional) and serve cold.