This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Broccoli & Cheese Baked Potatoes
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Dinner
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 Russet potatoes, cleaned
- 16 ounces broccoli, frozen
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper
- Place potatoes in microwave and bake 5-6 minutes or until done. Set aside.
- Cook broccoli in microwave for 5-6 minute.
- Split open potato and top with broccoli and cheese, microwave for 1 minute until cheese melts. Season with salt and pepper.
Leave a Reply