This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Artichoke Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Lunch
Yields: 4 servings
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts packed in water
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Assemble sandwiches using 2 slices of cheese and a ¼ cup of artichoke hearts. Spread the outside of the sandwich with butter.
- Cook over medium-low heat in a non-stick skillet, approximately 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Leave a Reply