This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Side Dish
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat add olive oil and garlic. Cook until the garlic is light brown, stirring frequently, about 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini, corn and seasoning, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until the zucchini in slightly tender.
- Turn off heat, top with butter and Parmesan cheese, stir and serve.