This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Dinner
Yields: 8 servings
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat eggs. Stir in ketchup, crackers, onions, cheese and seasonings.
- Add ground beef and mix well. Place in a loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply