This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Simple Garlic Butter Quinoa
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Side Dish
Yields: 6 servings
- 1½ cups quinoa
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa, garlic powder, salt and broth.
- Bring to a boil, stir in butter, continue stirring until it melts.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes, fluff with fork before serving.