A dreamy, creamy, simple recipe that always delights. It’s layered with a sweet sponge cake, a light and smooth custard and topped with chocolate. From start to finish it takes about 10 minutes to make and can be served immediately.
“Mom, we’re having a party at school/church/work tomorrow and I need to bring a dish”. If I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard this. After a couple of all-nighters trying to create something masterful to delight their friends, I wised up real quick. Simple recipes, using simple ingredients that are universally loved are the only way to go with these last minute request.
Easy Chocolate Eclair Pudding
Step 1: Prepare pudding using 1 1/2 cups of milk and refrigerate for 5 minutes to set. Once set, fold in Cool Whip.
Set 2: Layer the bottom of a baking dish with the lady fingers.
Step 3: Spread the pudding mixture over the lady fingers.
Step 4: Top with the magic shell.
Chocolate Eclair Pudding
- 1 package 3 ounces Lady Fingers
- 1 package 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Smucker's Magic Shell Topping 7.25 ounces
- Prepare pudding using 1 1/2 cups of milk and refrigerate for 5 minutes to set. Once set, fold in Cool Whip.
- Layer the bottom of a baking dish with the lady fingers.
- Spread the pudding mixture over the lady fingers.
- Top with Magic Shell. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving
Check for coupons before heading to the store.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a commission. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will add value to my readers. All opinions stated are strictly my own. Read our full disclosure policy for more information.