This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Baked Chicken Alfredo
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Dinner
Yields: 8 servings
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped (optional)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- ¼ cup Parmesan noodles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain.
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon until crispy, cool and break into pieces.
- Cook chicken in bacon grease until it is no longer pink.
- Add bacon, artichokes (optional), onions and Alfredo sauce to the chicken. Simmer until warm.
- Combine sauce and noodles and place in a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving
Leave a Reply