What do you have planned for Labor Day?
Our crazy crew is going to be spending it at home. Our middle son is coming home for the weekend and since he hasn’t slept in his own bed for a couple of months he wanted to hang out at home.
Since we’ll be spending Labor Day at home this year our grill will be getting one heck of a work out. I have a menu planned that would make you drool.
Are you going to be grilling this weekend? Check out some of these amazing grilling recipes that I found over at the Creative Muster.
Recipe Ideas for the Grill
- These Hawaiian Hot Dogs are wrapped in bacon and topped with Grilled Pineapple Mango Salsa. ~Mom Endeavors
- This Bacon Wrapped Beer Can Burger looks like a fun way to grill a burger. ~Sassy Girlz
- Want some vegetables? These Grilled Corn Recipes should do the trick. ~Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
- Here’s another Grilled Corn recipe that sounds super delicious. ~Julie’s Lifestyle
- Want to spice it up a bit? How about this Sweet Chili Grilled Corn. ~Just 2 Sisters
- Don’t want corn? These
Grilled Vegetablessound like a flavorful option. ~Summer Scrap
- Here’s a different option
Grilled Chik’n Nuggets. ~Nap Time Creations
- This Coriander Garlic Grilled Chicken topped with Green Goddess Sauce sounds like a winning combo. ~Strength and Sunshine
- Looking for something simple? This
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauceis the answer. ~Alisha Enid
- How about Thia food? This Thai Chicken with a Sour, Sweet and Salty Sauce ought to do the trick. ~Feeding Big
- Everyone loves food that’s on a stick.
Blackened Grilled Pork Kabobs. ~ I Thee Cook
- Island Pork Chops sound like a delicious grilling option. ~Divine Lifestyle
- How about Grilled BBQ Pork Chops with a Pineapple Salsa? ~Homemade Hooplah
- You can never go wrong with BBQ Chicken especially with a really good sauce. ~Our Family World
- I love all of the ingredients in this Grilled Souvlaki recipe. ~Sweet C’s Designs
- How about a dip that you can do on the grill? Grilled Eggplant and Roasted Red Pepper Dip. ~Cook Eat Paleo
- How about Grilled Chicken with a Persimmon Salsa, yum! ~Strength and Sunshine
Surf and Turfis always a good grilling option. ~I Thee Cook
- Have you ever made soup on the grill? This Grilled Corn Soup sounds like a good place to start. ~Honey & Birch
- Let’s head south with some Grilled Fajitas. ~A Life from Scratch
- Have you ever cooked pizza on the Grill? Try this Grilled Cheeseburger Pizza. ~Just Us Four
- You can never go wrong with Grilled Shrimp. ~Pancake Warriors
- You can’t forget about dessert. These 3 Grilled Dessert Burritos should do the trick. ~Hello Nature
- Fruit is always delicious grilled. Here are some helpful tips for
Perfectly Grilling Fruit. ~Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
- Check out these 35 Grill Recipes for more options. ~Pink Heels, Pink Truck
Don’t Forget the Salad!!!
Adapted image provided by Northamerica1000 under the CC License
Wow, that’s a lot of grilling recipes. I’m so glad that we have grilling weather all year in SoCal 🙂 I can give a lot of these a try.
You’re lucky! I was born and raised in SoCal and one of the many things that I miss is year round grilling. However, I do still give it a go if the weather isn’t bitterly cold.