This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Thai Sweet Chili Chicken
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: entree
- 1½ pounds, chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat the oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip the cubed chicken, one at a time into the beaten eggs, then dredge in the cornstarch, pressing to coat.
- Gently place the chicken in the hot oil, working in batches, fry until the chicken is golden brown. Drain on paper towel, toss with chili sauce.
- Serve over rice sprinkled with sesame seeds (optional).
Leave a Reply