Halloween marks the kick off to the holiday season which means lots of family, fun and of course yummy treats. I’m ready!!!
This collection of Halloween treats are sure to put a ghoulish grin on your little monsters faces, as well as delight your guests. They are a bit on the spooky side but once you get past the fright they’ll all be coming back for more. Check out some of these other fun Halloween recipes and activities that will help make your night super spooktacular.
Spooky Halloween Treats:
1. Oreo and Caramel Covered Apple Busy Being Jennifer
2. Monster Cupcake Kids Activity The Jenny Evolution
3. Chocolate & Caramel Graveyard Parfaits Happy Healthy Motivated
4. Halloween White Hot Chocolate The Country Chic Cottage
5. Edible Halloween Witches Hats The Simple Parent
6. Spooky S’mores Bride on a Budget
12. Body Parts Parfait A Worthey Read
13. Mummy Pretzels Midwestern Girl
Strawberry Ghosts Miss CandiQuik
15. Mummy Oreo Pops Easy Baked
16. Jello Hand Octoberlicious
17. Jello Worms The Idea Room
18. Blood Slide Suckers Instructables
Do you have any favorite treats that you make for Halloween? Let us know your favorites in the comments.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a commission. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will add value to my readers. All opinions stated are strictly my own. Read our full disclosure policy for more information.