This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Fiesta Lime Chicken
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Dinner
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup cilantro
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (6 ounce) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- cooking spray
- In a food processor, blend together the jalapeno, lime juice, garlic, salt, cilantro and olive oil.
- Marinate chicken in the blended cilantro mix overnight in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat cook chicken for 4-6 minutes per side in a lightly greased pan.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.