This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Fiesta Chicken Casserole
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Casserole
Yields: 8 servings
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups Rotini pasta, cooked & drained
- 1 (15oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, rinsed
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- green onions
- Preheat of to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, salsa and spices. Add pasta, corn, beans, chicken and 1 cup of cheese, stir well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, top with remaining cheese, cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.