This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Dessert
Yields: 12 servings
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup coconut, flaked
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a o x 13 baking pan and set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Sprinkle the coconut and pecans in the bottom of the baking pan, pour cake mix over the top.
- Using a mixer, combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Once combined slowly add the sugar, beat until smooth..
- Pour the cheese mixture of the top to the cake batter.
- Bake at 350°F or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..