This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Casserole
Yields: 8 servings
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package California vegetable medley, frozen
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- Cook noodles according to package directions, Drain
- Cut chicken into bite sized cubes.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil until it is no longer pink.
- Stir in soup, milk and vegetables, cook until vegetables are heated through.
- Stir in cooked pasta, pour into a 9x13 baking dish and top with crushed crackers.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375°F. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.