This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
One Pan Beef Stroganoff
This One Pan Beef Stroganoff dish is super creamy and full of beefy flavor. The best part is that there is only one pan so clean up is a breeze.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- parsley optional
- In a deep skillet, over medium heat, brown ground beef. Drain fat.
- Stir in Worchestershire sauce, mustard, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add the beef broth and noodles to the pan. Bring to a boil and cover. Cook until the pasta is done, about 10 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to the pan, stir until the cheese is melted.
- Stir in the sour cream and heavy whipping cream. Continue cooking over medium heat until it thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley.
Leave a Reply