This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 package stuffing mix, prepared
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle with ranch seasoning. Cover with cream of chicken and cream of celery soup. Top with frozen broccoli and a package of prepared stuffing.Cook on low for 6 hour or on high for 4 hours.