Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest posts are for blog owners ONLY! Business’/writers wishing to publish a post should request information for Sponsored Post opportunities.
- The content must be exclusively written for FlusterBuster.com (i.e. not published anywhere else online, ever).
- The post must follow a specific format, which will be provided to you when your post topic is accepted.
- The post cannot contain any affiliate links in which you receive compensation for.
- The post cannot promote a brand in which you receive compensation for.
- The post cannot contain any links to articles that are not written by you.
- Posts must be at least 600 words but no more than 1000.
- Posts must contain no more than 3 links.
- An image must be included for every 300 words.
- Only photos that you own can be used. Images found on Google Image, Flickr, Pinterest, etc are not permitted.
- The content of the post becomes the property of Fluster Buster once published.
- Include a short bio, 50 words or less, at the end of your post with a back link to your blog.
Guest Post Topics
- Cleaning/Organizing Tips
- Simple Recipes
- Frugal Living
- Simple DIY/Craft Tutorials
Once your post is published, I work hard to bring as much exposure to it as possible. Over time, it is shared on all of my social media platforms as well as being linked up to all of the parties that I participate in weekly.
Want to Guest Post?
<<< APPLY HERE >>>