This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Sorry PAAS, but we’ve decided to retire you this year. We are moving on to bigger and better things now that the kids are older. We’ve done a lot of research and here are some of the contenders that we found on Pintrest. We haven’t decided which one were going to try yet, but we have narrowed it down a bit. Who knows we may even try a few different ones.
- Housing a Forest – Melted Crayon Easter Eggs
- Creative with Kids – 3 Simple Ways to Dye Easter Eggs
- Housing a Forest – Sharpie Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Martha Stewart – How to create a pattern on Easter Eggs
- Setting for Four – DIY French Script Easter Eggs
- Discount Queens – DIY Easter Egg Stamping
- Come Together Kids – Melted Crayon Easter Eggs
Moms Crafty Place – Marbled Easter Eggs
- Paper & Stitch – Metallic Easter Eggs
- My Poppet – Decoupage Easter Eggs
- Confetti Sunshine – DIY Hand Drawn Easter Eggs (dead link)
- Big Sis Lil Sis – Natural Dye Colored Easter Eggs
- She Knows – Golden Marbled Easter Eggs
- The Preppy Yogini – Natural Dye Colored Eggs
- No. 2 Pencil – Rainbow Easter Eggs
- Wunderweib – Easter Dish with Colored Eggs
- A Creative Mint – Happy Spring
I would love to hear what special techniques you use to color eggs.
Ellie VanCaster says
What gorgeous eggs-I don't do them anymore since I'm allergic I can't eat them although I bet Jada and Scully would take care of them for me. 😉
Have a wonderful Easter