Summertime Rotating Menus – 6 weeks of menus and shopping lists that are filled with delicious meals that are fit for summer. Menus include salad recipes, quick meals, family meals, grilling meals and more.
Here’s what the Week 5 meal plan looks like:
Rotating menu plans are a must-have, especially during the summer months. Creating a new and fresh menu every week can be very time consuming, so we’ve done the work for you. We have created 6-weeks of menus and shopping lists that are filled with a variety of summertime favorites. The best part about these meal plans is that they can be rotated throughout the summer, saving you time for what is really important.
Summertime Rotating Menu Plan
Monday – Cheesy Eggplant Casserole (Healthy Recipes) served with a tossed salad and garlic toast. Serves 4.
Tuesday – Chorizo Potato Salad (Happy Foods Tube) Serves 4.
Wednesday – Spaghetti – served with a tossed salad and garlic toast. Serves 4.
1 pound spaghetti noodles, cooked & drained
1 pound ground beef, cooked
1 jar spaghetti sauce
Thursday – Slow Cooker Carnitas – served with refried beans and Spanish rice. Serves 4.
Friday – Ham & Cheese Slider Sandwiches – served with potato salad and grapes. Serves 4.
Ham & Cheese Sliders
8 slider buns
8 ounces smoked ham, thin sliced
4 slices Swiss cheese
Saturday – Fish and Chips – served with corn on the cob. Serves 4.
Sunday – Barbecue Chicken – served with leftover potato salad, grilled asparagus and for dessert sherbet watermelon.. Serves 4.
Money Saving Tip – to keep your grocery bill low look for coupons for the items that are on your list.
Time Saving Tip – do your grocery shopping online, you’ll save so much time because someone else does the shopping for you. It also allows you more flexibility for staying on budget, you don’t check out until your total is just right. Use my Walmart Grocery Pickup link and get $10 off your first order of $50 or more.
Related Posts You’ll Love
- Pantry Staples are an essential part of feeding a family on a small budget, plus it’s nice knowing that there is always something at home to cook.
- Successful Meal Planning in just 3 simple steps, saves time, money, improves nutrition, and makes cooking more manageable.
- 3 Simple Steps to Meal Prep – tips for creating a weekly menu, shopping for the items and preparing for the week ahead.
- 40 Things You Can Do to Drastically Lower Your Grocery Bill – learn how to walk out of the grocery store paying less per bag than you ever have.
- Budget Friendly Meal Plans – weekly menus and shopping lists that include delicious, budget friendly meals along with shopping tips that will save you a ton of money.
About the Author
A mother to three amazing boy, wife to an incredible husband and a former finance manager who traded in her spreadsheets for cookie sheets. I blog about things that make life a little more fun, a bit more manageable, slightly prettier, a great deal tastier and considerably cheaper.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a commission. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will add value to my readers. All opinions stated are strictly my own. Read our full disclosure policy for more information.