Thank you for your interest in guest posting on FlusterBuster.com. We are currently accepting guest posts, however, keep in mind that we are very particular about what gets published. The overall goal of publishing guest posts is to bring well-written, useful content that inspires our readers and to help fellow bloggers share their blog and content with a new audience. Before submitting a post, please read the following guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest posts are for blog owners ONLY! Business’/writers wishing to publish a post should request information for Sponsored Post opportunities.
- The content must be exclusively written for FlusterBuster.com (i.e. not published anywhere else online, ever).
- The post must follow a specific format, which will be provided to you when your post topic is accepted.
- The post cannot contain any affiliate links in which you receive compensation for.
- The post cannot promote a brand in which you receive compensation for.
- The post cannot contain any links to articles that are not written by you.
- Posts must be at least 300 words but no more than 600.
- Posts must contain no more than 3 links.
- An image must be included for every 200 words.
- Only photos that you own can be used. Images found on Google Image, Flickr, Pinterest, etc are not permitted.
- The content of the post becomes the property of Fluster Buster once published.
- Include a short bio, 50 words or less, at the end of your post with a back link to your blog.
Guest Post Topics
- Cleaning/Organizing Tips
- Simple Recipes
- Frugal Living
- Simple DIY/Craft Tutorials
Guest Post Promotion
Once your post is published, I work hard to bring as much exposure to it as possible. Over time, it is shared on all of my social media platforms as well as being linked up to all of the parties that I participate in weekly.
Want to Guest Post?
If you are interested in guest posting on Fluster Buster, have chosen one of the above topics and can abide by the guidelines, Contact Me.Please include the following information:
- Provide your name.
- Provide your blog URL to which you own and operate.
- Provide the topic you wish to write about along with a few key points..
- Acknowledge that you can comply with all of the guidelines.
- Provide a link to three or four of your most recent posts.