Thank you for your interest in guest posting on FlusterBuster.com. I’m currently accepting guest posts on my site. However, keep in mind that I’m very particular about what gets published. The overall goal of publishing guest posts is to bring well-written, useful content that inspires my readers and to help fellow bloggers share their blog and content with a new audience. Before submitting a post, please read the following guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest posts are for blog owners only! Business’/writers wishing to publish a post should request information for Sponsored Post opportunities.
- The content must be exclusively written for FlusterBuster.com (i.e. not published anywhere else online, ever).
- The post must follow a specific format, which will be provided to you when your post topic is accepted.
- The post cannot contain any affiliate links in which you receive compensation for.
- The post cannot promote a brand in which you receive compensation for.
- The post CANNOT contain any links to blogs, websites or businesses which you do not own.
- Posts must be at least 300 words but no more than 600..
- Posts must contain no more than 3 links.
- An image must be included for every 200 words.
- Only photos that you own can be used. Images found on Google Image, Flickr, Pinterest, etc are not permitted.
- The content of the post becomes the property of Fluster Buster once published.
- Include a short bio, 50 words or less, at the end of your post with a back link to your blog.
Guest Post Topics
- Household Tips
- Seasonal Crafts
- Cheap and Easy Recipes
- Money Saving Tips
- DIY Projects
- Family Activities
If you are interested in guest posting on Fluster Buster, have chosen one of the above topics and can abide by the guidelines, Contact Me.Please include the following information:
- Provide your name.
- Provide your blog URL to which you own and operate.
- Provide the topic you wish to write about along with a few key points..
- Acknowledge that you can comply with all of the guidelines.
- Provide a link to one or two of your best posts.