*This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: entree
Yields: 8 servings
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 jar (15 ounce) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 bag (12 ounces) chopped broccoli, frozen
- 24 jumbo pasta shells
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook pasta shells according to package instructions, drain.
- In a large bowl mix together the egg, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Add broccoli and mix well.
- Coat the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish with a thin layer of Alfredo sauce. Fill shells with the broccoli mixture and place filled side up. Cover with the filled shells with the remaining Alfredo sauce.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25-30 minutes.