This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Sauce
Yields: 2 cups
- ½ cup butter
- 1½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, over low heat, simmer the butter and cream until the butter is melted and the cream is warm, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and spices, whisking until well blended.
- Add the cheese, and whisk until melted.
- Served immediately.