*This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Slow Cooker Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 (12 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 (24 ounce) jars marinara sauce
- 28 jumbo shells, uncooked
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, spinach, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Pour 2 cups of marinara sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Fill pasta shells* with the ricotta mixture, layer the shells in the slower cooker, top with marinara sauce, repeat.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
*To make the shells soft enough to fill, run under hot water for a few seconds.