A busy mom’s dream is a yummy meal that can be served in minutes. This simple shrimp and asparagus pasta recipe is just that, easy, delicious, and can be on the table in as little as 15-minutes.
One of my families favorite 15-minute meals, is this simple Shrimp & Asparagus Pasta. It’s surprisingly quick to make and super delicious. The garlic butter sauce, with the addition of the Parmesan, is what gives this dish such amazing flavor. The secret to getting this yummy dish on the table in record time, is by using angel hair pasta, which cooks up fast, and using shrimp that has already been cooked.
12 ounces angel hair pasta
1 1/2 sticks butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups sweet peppers, diced
1 pound asparagus, diced
1 pound cooked shrimp
1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
15-Minute Shrimp & Asparagus Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking, melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Once the butter is melted stir in the garlic to season the butter.
Over medium heat, saute’ the sweet peppers and
Toss the pasta with the buttered vegetables.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Toss in the shrimp and serve with a salad and garlic bread.
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1½ sticks butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups sweet peppers, diced
- 1 pound asparagus, diced
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking, melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted stir in the garlic to season the butter.
- Over medium heat, saute' the sweet peppers and the asparagus.
- Toss the pasta with the buttered vegetables and Parmesan cheese.
- Toss in the shrimp and serve with a salad and garlic bread.
Check for coupons before heading to the store.
Products Featured in this Recipe:
(may include affiliate links)
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a commission. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will add value to my readers. All opinions stated are strictly my own. Read our full disclosure policy for more information.