This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Entree'
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules*
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- In a slow cooker, stir together water, wine, soy sauce, onion flakes, beef bouillon and onion powder.
- Roll the tenderloin around in the slow cooker coating it with the wine mixture.
- Spread the garlic over the top of the tenderloin, sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with the liquid that the tenderloin was cooked in.
2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules = 6 bouillon cubes (crushed)