- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup milk, warmed
- salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender.
- Remove from heat, drain and add butter and milk.
- Using a potato masher or an electric mixer, slowly blend the potatoes until they are creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a commission. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will add value to my readers. All opinions stated are strictly my own. Read our full disclosure policy for more information.