*This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: Dinner
Yields: 8 servings
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 5 cups (20 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- sour cream (optional)
- green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat the enchilada sauce over medium heat, in a large, deep skillet.
- Spread ½ cup of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Carefully dip one flour tortilla in enchilada sauce, place in the baking dish, top with ½ cup cheese, roll up the tortilla and place in pan seam side down. Continue until all of the tortillas are filled.
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the cheese filled tortillas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with sour cream and sliced green onions if desired.