*This post may include affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
Pressure Cooker Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
Author: Robin | Fluster Buster
Recipe type: entree
Yields: 8 servings
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (3 pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 4
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, water, soy sauce, sugar, and garlic.
- Set pressure cooker (Insta Pot) to sauté, add oil and let heat 1-2 minutes.
- Season pork with salt and pepper, place in pressure cooker, brown on all sides, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add sauce and set the pressure cooker to meat setting and set the timer for 15 minutes per pound (3lb roast = 45 minutes).
- Allow pressure to release on it's own. Remove from pressure cooker and let it rest covered for 20 minutes before slicing.
- While the pork is resting, set pressure cooker to sauté. In a small bowl whisk together the cornstarch and water, add to the pressure cooker, whisk until thickened. Serve over pork