Check out what I’ve added to my Fluster Buster Treasure Chest, a Bissell Powerfresh Steam Mop. If you don’t have one it’s definitely worth getting. Until now, I had never used a mop, I cleaned the floors on my hands and knees like grandma used to do. She swore that a bucket of cleaning water and a rag was the only way to get floors that were clean enough to eat off of. I don’t actually remember ever eating off her floors, but apparently this was a big deal to her.
Why you should add it to your Treasure Chest:
- It cleans with steam – no more pricey cleaners to buy.
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria – you’re less likely to get sick (when you eat off the floor)
- Easy to use – you won’t break your back trying to scrub tough areas, the steam does all the work.
- Lightweight – you can easily carry it up and down the stairs
- Long cord – 23 feet long, that’s a lot of area to cover before having to change outlets.
- Variable steam settings – low, medium and high.
- Scrubs, shines and sanitizes – hardwood, tile, stone, laminate
Must Have Treasure: Bissell Powerfresh Steam Mop
Shipping is FREE with Amazon Prime or with the purchase of $35 or more.
Sign up for Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial, not only will you get free shipping you’ll get access to tons of great movies, TV shows and books, all for FREE.
More Ways to save on Amazon:
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a commission. I only recommend products or services that I personally believe will add value to my readers. All opinions stated are strictly my own. Red our full disclosure policy for more information.