This will quickly become one of your favorite Halloween snack recipes. Be prepared, it’s pretty delicious. How could anything covered in marshmallow be anything but, especially when it’s pumpkin spice marshmallow. The popcorn may look a little gooey, but amazingly, it doesn’t stick to your hands. #popcornrecipes #Halloween #snacks #candycorn #marshmallow
Halloween preparations are in full swing. Party favors have been purchased, the decorating is done and all that’s left is preparing our spooky menu for the big night.
With all of the preparations that we’ve been doing, the kids and I decided to take a little break and watch a spooky Halloween movie and of course we had to have a Halloween treat to go with it. We decided on some popcorn with some Halloween flare.
- 2 bags (2.7 ounces) microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 (10 ounce) pumpkin spice marshmallows
- 1 stick butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- Halloween sprinkles
- Remove the kernels from popcorn and place the popped pop corn in a large bowl.
- Microwave marshmallows, butter and brown sugar for 2 ½ minutes. Take out and stir. Microwave for an additional minute. Repeat until completely melted.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and mix well. Spread the mixture on a silicone baking mat or wax paper.
- Sprinkle popcorn mixture with the candy before the marshmallow mixture completely cools. Once cooled, break into pieces.
There isn’t a better time to play with your food than at Halloween. There are so many fun and outrageous thing that you can do without turning stomachs.
What fun snack recipes do you make for Halloween?
Fluster Buster Tool Chest: