think that working at Curves and coaching a
weekly Jillian Micheal’s class that wouldn’t be the case, but it is. It’s not the work out that’s the problem, it’s just that I can’t find the motivation to actually do it. I need to find something that motivates me!!!!
For months, I’ve been trying different workouts hoping to find something new
that might motivate me and get me out of this slump. So far nothing has
triggered that motivation and my waistline is beginning to show the
Fluster, I want to share with you the Buster, a women’s health conference that
I attended this weekend. When I registered me and my daughter-in-love for this event I really didn’t know what to expect, I just hoped it would help get us motivated.
I was pleasantly surprised, the conference not only reignited my motivation to
workout, but it also motivated me to eat healthier, have more fun and to
“Be the Star in my own Life”. The
icing the fruit in the
on the cake
muffin was that I made some wonderful connections with some very motivating women.
It was truly a Fun, Fit & Fabulous full day – check it out!
- Bella Core (Ayun Movement) – Unique and inspirational dance workout that celebrates the beauty within you.
- Stay Healthy, Live Longer – Address’ various activities women can do.
- Staying Healthy on the Run – Learn how to stay healthy while traveling.
- Are You Living Life Fully – Or Just Going Through the Motions – Approaches that incorporate the essential elements of mind and spirit.
- What You Need to Know about HPV – Learn about HPV and how the virus can affect your son or daughter.
- Fun, Fit and Fabulous Paleo Really…? – Find out what it is and why you should eat this way.
- Healthy Cooking Demonstrations – Live cooking demonstration that focus’ on how easy healthy cooking can be.
- Your Attitude, Your Life, Your Journey – Providing an inspirational discussion on why and how you need to work on our mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Fashion Tips and Trends for a More Fabulous You – Get the latest fashion tips and trends for the fall to flatter all body types.
- Instant Stress-Busting for Vibrant Health – Provides knowledge, tools and skills to release stress and take back control of your life.
My daughter-in-love and I decided to attend the Staying Healthy on the Run, not just for the content but for the speaker. Do you recognize her? If you watch Dance Moms, then you should. It’s Dr. Holly Frazier, Nia’s mom. Dr. Holly was the perfect choice to cover this topic, with all of the traveling that she does for the show.
|Chicken Salad Wrap|
If the mornings activities and workshops didn’t get you motivated enough, the keynote speaker, Zonya Foco surely would. She is a nutritionist and fitness leader in America’s fight against obesity, diabetes, cancer and heart disease and is an Author and TV Host You’d have to be imperturbable (word of the day) if you weren’t motivated by the energy that she brings in sharing her message “The power of One Good Habit”.
Zonya and I had the opportunity to talk during the convention and I’m really excited that she has given me permission to share something really exciting with you. So make sure that you check back, I’ll be sharing something that will “Change Your Life”.
” by Jerry West.
|FREE Flu Shots|
|FREE Health Screenings|
**To all of my Curves
ladies that didn’t attend, make it a point to join us next year, you’ll love it.
Posts on this blog may contain affiliate links for which
I receive compensation. Please refer to our Disclosure Policy for more information.