UPDATE: Ziplist is no longer available.
One of my organization projects for February is to get a handle on all of my recipes. Currently I have recipes torn out of magazines, written on scraps of paper and a stack of recipes that I have printed off of the internet. Locating a specific recipe in this mess is a huge task.
Over the last couple of weeks I have been planning the organization of my recipes. I have used many recipe sites in the past but none of them were exactly what I wanted or needed. The other day as I was doing my research for this project I came across a new (to me) website called ZipList. I think I’m hooked! It appears to have everything that I want and need.
Check this out:
- CLIP your favorite recipes from the web
- SHARE recipes with Family and Friends
- CREATE weekly Meal Plans
- ORGANIZE your Grocery List
- CATEGORIZEs ingredients
- SORTs your grocery list by Isle or Store
- SYNCs your grocery list and recipes to your cell phone
- INTEGRATED with the webs best food sites
- FREE MOBILE APPS
- BARCODE SCANNING – to add items to your grocery list
- SAVE your family recipes in your Universal Recipe Box
- SORT recipes by source, ingredients or cook time
- LINKS grocery list items with coupons
- DEALS from your favorite grocery stores