I just found out that Amy over @ The Stitchin’ Mommy nominated me for the Leibster Award. The Leibster Award is given to new and up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging. The award is passed on to other bloggers that fit the criteria to help spread the word.
2. Cake or ice cream? Ice Cream
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be? An Eagle
4. What was the last thing you ate? Toast
5. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be? Jesus
6. What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live? Spend time with my loved ones
7. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose? 1950’s
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 2 things would you want to have with you? My Bible and matches
9. What is your biggest pet peeve? People reading over my shoulder
10. What is your favorite season? Fall
11. What is one thing that you currently cannot live without? My bible
2. I love to laugh
3. I get random cravings for green vegetables
4. I love to watch my kids sleep.
5. I hate doing dishes
6. I’m married to my best friend
7. I’m a perfectionist
8. I’ve lost square footage in my home because I paint so much
9. I have chocolate running through my veins
10. I love to sing into my hairbrush
11. I have one child born in the 80’s, another born in the 90’s and another in 00’s.
2. Craft A Spell
3. Creating in Glass Slipper
4. Dandelions Picked
5. Even Sweeter Dreams
6. Hoopla Palooza
7. FitzBirch Crafts
8. Flatrock Cabin
9. Four Eleven Rox
10. Frugal Homekeeping
11. Heron’s Crafts
2. Right or left handed?
3. Sweet or salty snacks?
4. Favorite color?
5. Dream Vacation?
6. Single or Married?
7. How many states have you visited?
8. Favorite Movie?
9. Favorite vegetable?
10. Favorite Holiday?
11. Do you like cooking on Gas or Electric?